Micro-needling is a procedure that uses a significant number of tiny needles to puncture the very first layer of skin on your face or any part of the body.
This process works to rejuvenate your skin by boosting collagen production, which in turn reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and elevates the overall texture of your skin, Giving an all-over revitalised look to the skin.
Micro skin needling devices have been designed for and to provide scientifically proven results. The needles penetrate the skin into the dermis layer. The procedure is specifically designed to target and penetrate only fractions of the skin per treatment, thereby encouraging faster downtime, less discomfort and an almost immediate outcome.
This is a non-invasive, results-orientated technology where a serum or Stayve Booster Ampoule is micro-needled into the skin. All new treatments will include disposable one-use only needle cartridges.
We are fully qualified and had face to face training for this treatment, it’s not something that should be performed with online training. Our Beauty Therapist also holds a recognised Maintain Infection Control standards qualification.
Benefits of Micro-needling
- Collagen Stimulation (CIT)
- Improved product absorption during treatment
- Reducing the appearance of Pore size, Scar tissue, pigmentation, Stretch marks, Cellulite and Sun damage
- It is safe for all skin types and skin tones
- It has a very low recovery time
- It is a chemical-free process
- It increases the absorption capacity of the skin
- It can be used on any body part
- It solves all facial problems within 3 to 6 months
- It does not have any side effects
- It harnesses the natural healing ability of the body
Traditional rollers or the circular motion using the microneedling devices on your skin may lead to permanent damage. The technique Envy Beauty Aesthetics utilises will ensure there is no permanent scarring and damage left to your skin and will be performed within best practice guidelines.
Targeted areas for microneedling – Microneedling is most often used on your face but is also an effective treatment on any body area to target:
- Acne scars
- Age spots (also called “sun spots”)
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Large pores
- Other types of scars
- Reduced skin elasticity
- Uneven skin tone
- Skin rejuvenation 3 treatments every 6 weeks
- Acne scaring 4 to 6 treatments every 6 weeks
- Stretch marks 6+ treatments every 6 weeks
After Treatment you may see:
- Mild to moderate redness
- Swelling & inflammation
- Avoid excessive heat in the skin (exercise, hot bath, shower, sauna etc. for 24- 48 hrs.)
- Do not expose treated area to the sun
- Use SPF 30+ when in the sun as well as protective clothing
- The treated area may be red and feel slightly sunburned for 24 – 48hrs post treatment
- 1% hydrocortisone ointment or cream can be applied to the skin if the area continues to be red and sensitive
- Products containing copper peptides, Vitamin C, A, B and E, collagen, hyaluronic acid, zinc will help to heal the skin and enhance results