Studies have shown that people with higher vitamin A concentrations in their skin tend to look younger, while those with lower vitamin A concentrations tend to look older.
Containing 1% Vitamin A, this is a must have staple in every persons beauty regime for youthful glowing skin.
The benefits of this active ingredient is magical:
- Firmer, younger-looking skin with a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles – vitamin A helps our skin to make its own collagen
- Better oil balance – promotes the health of sebaceous glands, our skin’s sebum pumps
- Supports general skin health – as a vitamin, it’s essential for the skin
- Retinoids help to thicken the skin and pore walls – thicker skin means skin that is less lax and plumper, reduces the appearance of dark circles, and healthier pore walls means tighter-appearing pores
- Helps to reduce congestion – vitamin A speeds up skin cell turnover so that our skin exfoliates itself, meaning less likelihood of clogged pores
- Antioxidant protection – as a potent antioxidant, vitamin A protects our skin from environmental and UV related damage
Suitable for normal and aging skin.
Not suitable for use on sensitive skin types, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Apply a small amount to skin before moisturiser, once daily at PM.
We recommend that this product be incorporated into your routine every second day for 2 weeks before daily.
Formulated free of harsh toxic ingredients and completely safe;
- Australian Made
- Paraben Free
- Sulphate Free
- No synthetic fragrances
- No artificial colours
- Cruelty Free
Our purpose is to provide clients with medical grade products that are effective yet affordable.
Isododecane,Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Vitamin A Palmitate, Polysilicone-11